Pinterest vs Facebook – Which Platform is best for Advertisement?
Pinterest vs Facebook? Which is better for social media marketing? This is always a hot topic discussion. Which is better? Pinterest ads or facebook ads? So let us clear your doubts.
When you compare costs and effectiveness of the audience reach and ads. Are Pinterest ads better than Facebook, or vice versa?
In this article, we will compare costs and number of audience reach from both social media platforms. Do you think that Facebook ads are better than Pinterest or vice versa? Check here for pinterest video downloader online
Although facebook has a bigger audience base as compared to Pinterest. It is said that Pinterest ads are more effective. Pinterest focuses more on visual marketing and facebook is more about the conversion through direct text. People are more attracted towards the pictures and images so Pinterest users are 45% more interested in new services or products via ads.
Pinterest vs Facebook? Let us do some analysis to give a clear picture in your mind.
- When we talk about the costs then Pinterest ads cost is comparatively less that the facebook ads cost.
- If you want to create an ad on Pinterest for brand awareness then the average CPM is 2 USD to 5 USD per thousand impressions whereas in Facebook ads, CPM is 0.10 USD to 1.50 USD per engagement. So you can easily get an idea that the average CPM of Facebook ads is very high as compared to Pinterest.
- You will get more traffic to your external websites through Pinterest ads.
- Your promoted post in Pinterest stays on the platform even after ending the ads campaign. Isn’t it the most interesting thing about Pinterest? That’s why we say that Pinterest content is evergreen because all other social media platforms including facebook removes your post once the campaign ends.
Difference between Pinterest and Facebook
Pinterest ads vs facebook ads: All-Time Trending Topic.
- Facebook is a social media platform which focuses more on direct text conversions although Pinterest is a visual search engine which attracts the audience through attractive images.
- Facebook is the best platform to engage with your friends while Pinterest lets you explore and discover more.
- Facebook ads post disappears but Pinterest content is evergreen.
- There are 2.41 billion active users on facebook whereas Pinterest has 300 million active users which is continuously growing.
- Facebook has more than 80 million businesses whereas Pinterest has more than 1.5 million businesses.
Also check descargar videos de facebook sin marca de agua